12 May 2012

I'm feeling a lil' bit hungry....

Greetings,

Here is a more or less current cookie themed Ogre army that is about 98% painted/ finished. It also includes some recent photos of 'Something hungry this way comes....' or my Skrag scratch-build. He's still not finished and I have to put the Muppetlars (I have decided upon that as a name for the Muppet-Gnoblar hybrids) upon him. I'm thinking of doing a Beaker and Bunsen heads for them. Beaker will be a fun one to do, Bunsen will take more effort.
I've also managed to finish the musicians, more or less, for the Leadbelchers. I now have Gonzo the Great (wearing the helmet and blue), a baby Animal (kinda) and either a relation of Kermit, since Kermit is already hiding on a base.









Hope you guys like them.


Regards,


English Pillock

No comments:

Post a Comment