05 July 2010

Nids.... MANYMANYMANY... Nids.... uuurrrgghhh...

Greetings,

Sorry about being slow in writing more blogs. Adding photos is rather problematic for me at the moment.

Anyway, onto the photos.

1) My two Broodlords. I unfortunately couldn't add the photo of the 62 Stealers. A second post will be needed I think. Both of these are done. I just need to base the Space Hulk one, but that will wait until I get back to Korea.


2) Here are my 24 Termagants. I used them as a throwaway unit in 4th Edition as my Hormagaunts were much better in game then the Termagants. Only 5 are roughly done. The others need a lot more work though.


3) My ikkel baby Zoanfroapes. Deyz soooo cyuuute!


4) My monstrous creature collection. 6 Carnifices, a Trygon Prime and a Tyrannofex. 4 Fexes are done as it the Trygon. The others can wait until I get back to Korea.




I will hopefully be able to put more of them up in a latter post.

Regards,

English Pillock

1 comment:

  1. Have I yet said these look good? Anyway, I'll say it now. Those Zoanthropes are cute, too. Weird. :-D

    ReplyDelete