26 July 2011

ROMANES EUNT DOMUS!!!

Greetings,

No more posts for the prior campaign turn. Nor is there a turn 4 as yet due to HK being 'touched by Grandfather Nurgle,' his words, not mine... I must also apologise for any disturbing mental images given to people.

Since HK was out of commission me and Chad had a pair of Hail Caesar games. 260+ Celt models against 108 or so Romans. We had a hell of a lot of fun, but since we were both much more familiar with the Black Powder rules we kept on getting some of them mixed up.

Until me and Chad have another game I'm not going to post what happened and suchlike. There will be some photos (see the post script) of the sheer absurdity that was the armies if you look at them from a Warhammer Ancients perspective, but from a historical perspective it is much more accurate.

Here are several Romans I have finally gotten enthused to paint due to Hail Caesar. Well the MAXIMVS and PLVTO were painted about a month ago.

 PLVTO, MAXIMVS DECIMVS MERIDIVS, IVLIUS FLATUS and MILES CVM CAPITE PVRPVREO (it's a birthmark okay?)




Regards,


English Pillock


p.s.







3 comments:

  1. 안녕하세요.저는 한국인 서동윤입니다. 현재 로마군을 소유 하고있고,게임을 하고 싶은데 영어가 안되서요.chad와 인삼이 그러는데 당신이 한국말 할줄 안다고 하시기에 님하고 대화를 시도 하고 있습니다.만약 답장 하실거면 제 e-mail(history88110@naver.com)로 넣어 주세요.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello,my name is dong-ryu seo who often go to orctown.I make roman army,but don`t play WAB game because don`t well read english.chad said to you`ll talk to korean.I`m sorry,I want to anwser my e-mail((history88110@naver.com). good- bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have sent you a reply to your email. Get in touch with me that way. Don't worry about how bad your English is, my Korean is much worse than your English is. Trust me.

    Regards,

    English Pillock

    ReplyDelete