25 August 2012

DUST: The Axis Strikes Back...

Greetings,

Here is a mess of photos showing off my painted Axis models for DUST. I have got to finish off Lola and Helmut's weapons, but other than that I have 550pts for them.

 Markus, Sigrid, Lara and Angela

 Ludwig 'Totenkopf V'

 Ludwig 'Totenkopf V', Ludwig 'Klaus'
 Hans 'Helmut' and Loth 'Lola'
 Zombie, Kampfaffen, Zombies

 Sturmpioniere
 Kommandotrupp
Kampf Sturmgrenadier
 Aufklärer Sturmgrenadier
 Schwer Flak, Schwer Laser, Schwer Komandotrupp, Schwer Aufklärer Sturmgrenadier

Family photo

 Laser Grenadieren, who I forgot to take a separate photo of....

The bases are painted solid grey as an aesthetic choice. My SSU are painted red, and my Allies have a solid green base. Not my best paint job, I'm aware, but it is nice to just scream through the models and have a rather large force painted.

Hope you like them. Comments are welcome.

Regards,

English Pillock

No comments:

Post a Comment