13 December 2010

Current projects

Greetings,

Again I apologise for not posting anything recently. I have been working on my miniatures though. I do have several projects going on at the moment.

1) Cygnar

I have been given a 25pts Cygnar warband from one of my American friends who is leaving Korea.

Prime Caine
Cyclone heavy Warjack
Hunter light Warjack
6 Gun Mages
Gun Mage Captain
6 Long Gunners
Longunner Command

They need to be re-painted and are being done so. A two-tone blue and a purple colour plates with copper, gold light and dark steel for the Warjacks.
The troopers will have khaki and leather brown added.

2) Greeks, Romans and Celts.

Celtic Warlord
Celtic BSB
88 Celts
3 Chariots

Consul
19 Praetorians
30 Legionary

Strategos
51 Hoplites
16 Peltasts

Slowly going through the Celts first. Once they are done I'll be finishing the Romans. It is a simple scheme and should be quick to finish once I get in the mood.
The Greeks will be painted up as Spartans even though they have more generic armour and dress styles.

3) High Elves

I have backed off painting the High Elves as I have been thoroughly annoyed with the Phoenix Guard that I have recently purchased. They are insane to put together and to rank up. When you add in Caraydran he throws everything out. When I take a bit more time to get some of the other projects out of the way I will come back to them.

4) Dark Elf and Lizardmen Blood Bowl teams

I have been looking at the Dark Eldar miniatures and I have got a few of them and I have decided to get a box of Wyches and a box of Warriors to throw a team together. I have the two Assassins and a Witch Elf built. Going to throw more miniatures together soon. I'm only going to have 15 of them though.

As far as the Lizardmen team goes I have added a Kroxigor to the team. It is one of the older Kroxigor models put on a 40mm round base and re-painted.

5) Lizardmen

One of my friends got me a box of Temple Guard for Christmas. These are going to be made into a second unit of Temple Guard for my second Slann. I have had a look at the rules for 8th after I was planning to use 2 Slann in a 3500pts list. Since we are still limited to 12 power dice in a single magic phase.

Well this is pretty much all that I have going at the moment. A lot I know, but I have a lot of things to paint.

Regards,

English Pillock

No comments:

Post a Comment