15 March 2013

Recently, I have been mostly doing.....

Greetings,

Here are some photos of my recent-ish efforts.

Ariadna, Caledonia: Cameronian (l) and William Wallace (r).

The Cameronian has come out looking more like a fox than a werewolf, but this is one of the complaints with the model in general. I think it is awesome, and I like the idea of it being more like a fox anyway. One of my more successful attempts at tartan and layering of orange and blue.
William Wallace is a nice little miniature. The tartan doesn't work on him though. I shouldn't have tried to put a red in with the blue. I like him otherwise.





PanOceania, Military Orders: Sepulchre Knight (l), De Fersen (r)

The Sepulchre Knight wasa lot of fun to do. I used masses of layering for the tabard and the heraldry. The blues need more work, but they are a damned sight better than I used to be able to do.
I have had De Fersen painted for a while. I tried to do a slightly different heraldry scheme on his tabard. There is an older Korean flag from the 1900's, with a different ying-yang pattern. I tried to emulate that and I think it came out well.






Black Powder: the King's Colours bearer.

This was a free miniature from Warlord Games for getting the Peninsula War book, Albion triumphant. It is a very nice model to paint, full of character.

  



Comments are welcome. Hope you like the pictures.

Regards,

English Pillock

No comments:

Post a Comment