13 June 2010

A busy week ahead...

Greetings,

Now I know that I have been a bit lapse in putting up posts recently. Especially considering how I started off. There are a few main reasons for this. Primarily I have had my contract extended twice due to my company going slightly nuts and my replacement teacher deciding not to take the job he applied for.

Well this week I have managed to do 37 Skink skirmishers, 3 Skink characters, touched up another Skink and painted a Saurus hero. Today I managed to base all of the Skinks while I was at Orctown abusing a freind who was painting up some EmoElves (High Elves painted with red skirts, blue trim and dark steel mail) after he gave up on painting white.

While I am back in England I am lending my Lizardmen to one of my friends. He hasn't got a fantasy army and with 8th Edition being released soon he wants to have dinosaur stompy action upon other people's armies. I'm going to be giving him the Lizardmen next weekend so I want to have the army fully painted by then. A tall order methinks, but anyway....

Here is a list of what I have left to paint and base:

Engine of the God's howdah and all 5 of the Skink crew.
2 Jungle Swarms
18 Skink weapon beast handlers
Basing for 3 Salamanders and 3 Razordons
5 Skink Skirmishers
10 Saurus Cold one rider (2 command groups and 4 riders)
10 Cold Ones
2 Cold Ones for basing

Now although this seems like a lot, I did manage to do a mess of Skinks in two days and basing them in one massive basing session today. What I will do is put a post up of what I have done every day with a photo and hopefully post a photo of them all painted up when I'm at Orctown on this coming Sunday. This is going to be rather insane, but I'd like to be able to throw down a 5000pts game with two of my own armies, since I have two armies with 6000pts, but giving a bit of variation within the lists. It should be fun to see though, especially with the rumours of 8th leading towards scenario-based battles.

Regards,

English Pillock

No comments:

Post a Comment