08 June 2010

Recent painting

Greetings,

I apologise for not posting a lot up recently. Truth be told the first time I picked up a paintbrush with actual paint on it was on Saturday. Since the last time was the 20th of May with my Khador, I really needed to get some more painting done. These guys were all partially done, so it's not as if I had to do all of these from scratch. But 18 Skink Skirmishers, 2 Skink Chiefs (from the Stegadon boxes) and my Cold One Saurus hero.
I still need to flock them and neaten up their base edges with black, but these are done as much as I want to do them. I'm not one for going back and dealing with mistakes if they aren't too glaring. Like I know that one of the Skinks has only a single eye painted white, the other is orange. If anyone asks he is winking lewdly at another Skink.


Regards,

English Pillock

No comments:

Post a Comment