14 June 2010

Painting update... Ummm... Yeah... They are Lizardmen really...

Greetings,

I didn't feel upto painting a mass of scales so I decided to mess about with a few models that have recently become mine.

Khador Manhunter.

Took about 2 hours with him. I got this guy off of one of my Korean friends for 5000 won. The only issue with it is I don't like the basing material he put on it. It is ugly as sin in my eyes.
I'm impressed by how the muscles have turned out on him. But I know I over did it a bit...


Escaping Rogue Ex-Imperial Pilot formerly attached
to the Emerald Tears purloining an 8-pack of booze.

I was given this guy by one of my Korean friends as payment for me pinning a few of his models. A simple colour scheme all things considered. The smock has the same orange scheme as I did on my Khador Jacks. The armour was the vibrant red. The pants, Deneb and Devlan. Nothing too complex, but he should fit in with most of the Emerald Tears even considering his dubious origins...


Regards,

English Pillock

No comments:

Post a Comment