11 April 2011

Goblins....

 Greetings,












Now for the arachnophobes out there, sorry for no prior warning. Here is my recent collection of gribbly thingys.

I have two of the big spiders and 40 spider cavalry. Since I am having all of my  without any Goblins on them I have got 40 Forest Goblin infantry from the Spider Riders, and 18 Forest Goblins from the two Arachnarok. 

So at the moment I have 2 Arachnarok (one Lord, one Rare), 40 Spider Riders, 2 Rock Lobbers, 50 Forest Goblin infantry including a BSB, 2 Shamen and an extra Goblin Hero. I can make about 2500pts with them.

Oh and regarding my last post with the weird photo orientation, my camera croaked. Died. Kaput. Defunct. Buggered. This was taken with my new camera. I'll take new ones of the piggies later.

Regards,

English Pillock

No comments:

Post a Comment