11 April 2011

More Warmachine/Hordes photos

Greetings,

Here are some photos of my more recent painted models.

Brine





I'm not a fan of the model pose. The entire model is balanced on a single trotter and there is a lot of weight above it. It wasn't too bad to paint, but the mass of flesh was hard to deal with.

Gun Boars





Sausages (the Gun Boar on the left) was my newly painted Gun Boar. Pork Scratchings was painted a few months ago. His skin is much darker than Scratchings, but I always like my sausages to be a bit crispy on the outside.

I only have a War Hog, Rorsch, 2 Razorback teams, two squads of Brigands and a squad of Bone Grinders left to paint. The War Hog, Rorsch and the Bone Grinder leader is par-painted.

Retribution Mittens





I really don't like painting white. It is a horrible colour to get right and I don't want to get "Eavy Metal Syndrome," while I'm painting. The red and orange combination are nice and the purple as a spot colour works well as it is different enough from the others, but still fits.

I'll try to paint a lot more models this week putting up posts after I have completed some more of them.

Regards,

English Pillock



No comments:

Post a Comment