25 April 2011

Piggies vs Trolls

Greetings,

I had a few good games over the weekend, but I only took photos of one of them unfortunately. 

My second game was the last game for one of my American friends since he is leaving Korea. He wanted to see how the piggies could do against a kind of Troll Brick. It didn't do too badly.

I had;

Mad Science Tier 1

Dr Arkadius (+6)
3 War Hogs (3 x 7)
2 Gun Boars (2 x 5)
Rorsh and Brine (9)

Total= 34

He had;

Madrak Prime (+6)
Mauler (9)
Impaler (5)
10 Kriel Warriors (6)
+ UA (2)
+3Cabers (3)
5 Champions (10)
Fell Caller Hero (3)
Champion Hero (3)

Total= 35

We were playing Killing field and afore anyone asks, I lost by scenario (7-3).  I'm not going to do a blow by blow account as it was a long game and I was totally knackered after playing.

A couple of notable things is that Brine can become a complete and utter monster. If I had used Carver he'd have been much worse. He did manage to rip apart a Mauler in two blows, after a 6 damage shot from Rorsh, which was impressive.

I had to try for a caster kill against Madrak with 2 Fury, Scroll and being completely unhurt. I managed to deal 17 damage on the first cleave, then I just couldn't do anything else to him. The Impaler took 14 damage, then he scrolled then I ran out of fury. Ho-hum.

There are more pictures of the Piggies than the Trolls for two reasons,. First off they were taken by me with my camera, secondly whenever the Trolls did anything both of us were too focussed with dealing with the situation to take photos. Hope you like the photos.










Regards,

English Pillock

No comments:

Post a Comment