18 September 2011

Cookie Ogres Photo-dump

Greetings,


 Here are my Cookie Ogres so far. I apologise for no WIP photos, but I was inspired and was on a roll when I was painting and Green Stuff-ing them.








 Gonzo the Great is the Bellower for this unit. The Thunderfist is the one with the Cookie Monster fur draped over the barrel.



 I kinda messed up on the Green Stuff-ing here. The pelt was too wide and it didn't look like it was a cloak. So I peeled part of it back. It looks like a freshly skinned pelt.




 Kermit hiding from Miss Piggy.
 I couldn't find googly eyes small enough for him...

 OM NOM NOM!!!!


 'The hands filled with COOKIES compels ye!'
(And, yes, he does have a pocket with a cookie in it.)


'I can sees yous!'


Hope you like them. Comments on what you like, don't like with reasons would be great. I have more to make and my Green Stuff-ing is getting much better.


Regards,


English Pillock

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings,

    Thankyou for your kind words mate, but I'm sorry for removing your comment. Please don't put swearwords in any comments. Check my list of rules at the side please.

    Regards,


    English Pillock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! really nice cookie monster standard.

    ReplyDelete