19 September 2011

On Muppets, we RIDE!!!

Greetings,

Here is my Mournfang Cavalry WIP photos. I have shown these to a few people and needless to say their heads almost exploded. The weakest one (and my first) is the one with the blue paint on him. His eyes are too far apart and his neck isn't as thick as the others. I may go back and re-do him though.

 'Wot 'chu lookin' at?

 'I can haz cookiez nowz?'


Comments upon them are most welcome. I will say that I managed to do all 4 of these in about 3 hours. The blue one taking an hour by himself, and I still couldn't get him right. Ho-hum...

Regards,

English Pillock

1 comment:

  1. Great work, mate! I think you're right about the thin-necked chap needing a little work, but he looks good now, and the rest are just grand!

    ReplyDelete