23 September 2011

Firebelly, Cookiehorn and 'Something hungry, this way comes...'

Greetings,

Here are my current projects.

1) The Cookiehorn.

This beastie can be used for a Thundertusk or a Stonehorn. I have left the back of the Cookiehorn un-glued so that I can switch between the two different types of unit for the model.

 
 'You haz COOKIES!!! Can I haz one?'
 
 'AAARRRGGGHHH!!!! Mouses etted my COOKIES!'

2) Something hungry this way comes... and the Firebelly


If you are an Ogre player you should know who this guy is meant to be.


  Size comparison with the Firebelly.
Firebelly reverse.
 Firebelly with flash.
 Firebelly without flash.

Something hungry this way comes is going to look like a Cookie Monster dragging a bowl of cookies. I only have a quarter of a pack of Green Stuff, and currently have the flu (thank you Korean children who are unaware that COUGHING OVER CHRISTIAN TEACHER DOESN'T MAKE HIM HAPPY!!!!). I am going to try and get the basic head and top of the torso done tonight.

Enjoy and comments would be nice(please check my rules when you comment though).

Regards,

English Pillock

No comments:

Post a Comment