25 April 2010

Finished Khador

Greetings,

I have finished painting and naming my 3 Khador models that I have at the moment and I played my first game of Warmachine at Orctown yesterday.
It was a close run thing, and I don't think that the guy whom I played against was going easy on me. I was doing quite well until the last turn when dice karma kicked in...

JAAASOOOOOOOOOONNN!!!!

*ahem*

This little outburst will be talked about in a later post.

I did enjoy it though. It will take time for me to get used to the totally different way of gaming as compared to the GW, Black Powder or the other systems that I play.

First, here are some family shots of the Khador minis I have. I haven't done anything else to the first two Khador models as they don't need them, but I did manage to borrow some Khador miniatures from the gaming club at Dolgoji, 'Miniatures Zone,' because of being invited there on several occasions and not freaking them out...

Here is a good picture of Sorscha's face that Jude, the boss at Orctown did for me. Ivan is the Warjack on the left Pyotr is on the right. The symbols are a simple substitution script that Privateer Press use for the Khador language.



On the reverse is word USSR as I was going to have a Soviet style symbolism as my schtick for them. Hammer and sickle, Soviet star et al. After I tried to paint it I decided against it. The USSR bit is staying, everything else was too much effort to keep consistant.

Regards,

English Pillock

1 comment:

  1. Good show, I look forward to hearing more of your Khadoran exploits - Gdaybloke

    ReplyDelete