02 September 2010

More Ogres....

Greetings,

I have managed to get some photos up, FINALLY!

Here are the 3 Bulls from the Bulls Regiment that I got several weeks back. I only have a limited palette of colours to work with but I do have several washes that I have been layering on though.

Bull or Gutlord


Bellower


Banner


There isn't a lot to talk about per se. I'm just marvelling at the ability to put up photos on the blog again!

What I will say is that the Bellower was an attempt to replicate the technique that I had used on the Khadoran Manhunter for the skin tones. I don't think that it worked as well as it did on the Manhunter. It could just be that I'm out of practice.

Regards,

English Pillock

1 comment:

  1. I like 'em, but I agree that the skin hasn't come out so well as before; the contrast between the light and dark is too stark. I will mention the mould-line on the back of the right arms, but you'll just pooh-pooh me as ever. ;-)

    ReplyDelete